The Jeolla Line is a railway line serving North and South Jeolla Provinces in South Korea. The line is served by frequent passenger trains from Seoul (via the Gyeongbu and Honam Lines) to Yeosu. This line is planned to have KTX service by 2009. Major stations and junctions on the line include:
- Iksan (formerly known as Iri), junction with the Honam and Gunsan Lines;
- Dongsan, terminus of the Bukjeonju Line;
- Jeonju, capital of North Jeolla;
- Suncheon, junction with the Gyeongjeon Line;
- Deogyang, terminus of the Yeocheon Line; and
- Yeosu on the south coast.